forgotten password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgotten password

i am playing on a new acc because i forgot the pw of BankManager, can someone from adminjs help me

this is what boils me to the point where i either rid all accounts or need to give u a hiding, i told you multiple times don't create a new account, u contact us and wait instead of breaking the multiaccount rules Grrrrrrrrrr

Comment

No ive changed my mind, you are no longer welcome, ive cross referenced ur Accounts and IP and all, to every account u have created, you have a total of 19, and dont say otherwise, all u do is break my rule, and keep doing and think ill let it slide, no longer, im enforcing a new rule as of today, that anyone with more than 2 accounts wont be able to use em

Comment

i don't play this game for over 2 years im the oldest player around here, and now you banned me from the server thanks a lot admin, fucking great, just fucking great

Comment

and tell you the truth it's not the same ip adress of every account, i got new pc 7 months ago

Comment

this isn't really fair dude, cut some slack on me, i just wanna play and have fun like old times

Comment

ive contacted and replyed via msg, and fair, ur bitching about fair, u are making it unfair by breaking the 1 rule i enforce, making it hard for any account to stick, just swap galore, u get in trouble in 1 u go to another how is that fair, if players play and do somthing wrong they stick the punishment out and wait, but no u just make another,well not anymore im enforcing that rule 100% more, msg me via msg not here in the local chat

Comment

Working...
              X