change of account IMPORTANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change of account IMPORTANT

Hi, yesterday someone unknown entered my account and learned of the password. This person took over my account on both assussie cock 1 and 2. I created another account with a new password and a new name (slightly changed) to be able to play safely without anyone being able to log into the account again. Now I have to do the reg again and get back to having money as before, same thing for the score. Thanks, I hope it's not a problem and that you haven't broken any rules. * Someone help me get back as before *

it's all good mate if u have the pwd u want that others don't know on the username let me know what the one u created is so i can transfer ur pwd to ur original account so u don't loose anything

Comment

the name is gabri06
      Last edited by Gabri_tie; 02-01-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

if you want, i'm in game now

Comment

has been solved on both mate, its the same PWD u chose for the new user u created so use the gabri06 pwd on ur gabri_tie user

Comment

???? what is the message lol i don't speak other than english

Comment

Excuse me I forgot to translate it , when the person came in he lost me 2 million. How can I get them back?

Comment

i'll give j the 2mil when i get in game and ur in aswell but ur main account is right to use with the pwd u chose so

Comment

ok thx, yes i'm now playing with the "old" account

Comment

Working...
                  X