Banned, no reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned, no reason

I played under the name Jas last night, im banned today? strange things happening last night. explosive barrels were spawning on me and killing me.

don't worry i'll fix all up tomorrow i'll leave msg here when it's done

Comment

It still says banned

Comment

because i haven't been home today, i saidnid msg when it's done

Comment

there done along with the other 3

Comment

and also u use the username u play in game here not some other random one, makes it easier to track down users to the game

Comment

Ill be using YeaMate from now on. both YeaMate and Jas are still banned.

Comment

no u will not use another account u either use jas or u don't play at all, and i did remove the disable and bans u less u tried to login under different IP and left another then i wasn't aware of that

Comment

Exuse me? my in game name is "YeaMate" and im here to say im still banned buddy.

Comment

Dont Excuse me, u have broken rules already, multiaccounting on a server which isnt allowed, and u dont tell me which account ur going to use, im the one who allows accounts to join or not, and as far as im aware it was removed unless u readded it back using ur second account which is against the server rules

Comment

right 1: there was an extra ban IP for ur IP itself which is now cleared and 2: no such account of YeaMate in database on either cock 1 or cock 2, only an account called Jas on cock 1 which is cleared of disable and bans but if u join under yeamate ill disable both accounts and permently ban u for good just a warning.

Comment

Everythings okay now, thank you very much for your help. ill be using The same name accross forums and game from now on.

Comment

It appears i have been banned for disgussing rules with a moderator of your server now?

Comment

Id like to also report a player called badboy699 for player moderator abuse, and repeated rule breaking. very unexpectable of staff

Comment

Badboy699 is my brother and one of head staff, according to him both you gutted where Teleporting all around the map while he was watching, so i told you one fuck up your done so to bad so sad i warned you, i left to go back to work and he watched.

Comment

Working...
                              X